Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Produce Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

CARTOON WHITEBOARD EXPLAINER VIDEOS



Whiteboard Animation style is recommended for:



  • Tutorials
  • Microlearning videos
  • Complex ideas
  • Explainer videos



I produce Whiteboard Animated Videos that explain your message to the world in a matter of seconds while also strengthening the visual impact of your Advertising and Marketing campaign.



I understand the needs of my clients and ensure the delivery of the highest quality product on schedule and to my customers’ satisfaction.



Want a different style of video? Please see my other gigs: 

https://www.fiverr.com/animexstudios5r



I look forward to working with you.



Fahad.



* Please message me before ordering so we can discuss your requirements and also my availability.



* Videos will be made using the Vyond / GoAnimate program.



* Source file NOT included.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

High quality and fast delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for working with me again on a whiteboard animation! A pleasure as always! :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect, thank you!

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work on your whiteboard video project as always! Thanks! :)

Seller's Response:

Great artist, great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment