Sunday, January 19, 2020

Make A Fully Custom Explainer Video











About:

Are you looking for an explainer video to promote your business or to explain your products? I am here, I will create a professional and eye - catching explainer video and I have more than 5 years of experience creating exceptional and outstanding videos with only the latest versions of programs to allow me to create the best work possible.

I have consulted small businesses and have helped them grow immensely by giving them the advice they need when capturing video for their products.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

What you will get with this gig:

  • High Quality Animations

  • Background music

  • Full HD (1080p)

  • Done in 20 days or sooner

  • MP4 format

  • Logo, Commercial rights

  • Unlimited revisions

Revisions does not include changes in voiceover



Premium Package includes Scriptwriting and Sound Effects

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your satisfaction is my priority. So, you will be given 100% satisfaction, absolutely no themes used.

I can’t wait to help you accomplish your business goals.

Contact me now to transform your brand into revenue generating business. If you have any questions, you are free to inbox me. I am happy to work with you on your project.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment