Friday, January 24, 2020

Create Short Animated Stories











About:

I am a professional 2D animator. I have 1 year Experience in 2D animation. I do  lot of 2D animation short story for kids. I also do traditional  frame by frame animation. If you need any type of 2D animation video I can do it better than anyone.

  

   I Can Do

  •    2D Animation Video
  •    with sound or without sound
  •    scene transition
  •    voice overs
  •    background images
  •    background musics


  I need 
  • Story Script 
  • Story Board (If you have a story board) 
  • Character details 
  • reference 2D animation videos.(If you have)



  I will deliver any type of video format (.avi  , .mp4 , ..etc) and  video sizes. (Full HD, HD, 4K...etc)



 

If you don't have story board, I can crate it .



  I accept custom orders! Depending on the need, prices may change. Please contact me for any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment