Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create An Awesome Whiteboard Animation Videos











About:

Hi!

I am mishfaqz.I am a Professional whiteboard animated video maker. I am here to Create PERFECT, Eye-catching and Most Effective Whiteboard Animation Videos for you. You can find me 24 hours. It is recommended to contact through inbox before ordering.

I'll offer you
  • AWESOME whiteboard video
  •  Full HD video
  • 3 days delivery time, revisions will take extra time


Get a PERFECT whiteboard animation that will highlight your brands, products, Sales and Ideas in an eye catching way


brand coloring and custom drawings will cost extra then general package cost
Feel Free to Contact me



  • No free revision will be provided free if you will change the original script




Reviews


:

IMPECCABLE - SATISFAISANT

:

satisfaisant

:

Mishfaqz was very easy to reach and quick to make adjustments to my specifications. I will definitely recommend his services.

:

Thank you very much and hope I wasn’t too much of a pain

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment