Friday, January 24, 2020

Create A Unique, Dynamic Text Animation Video











About:

I’m a self taught animator, motion designer and filmmaker. I’ve been at it for almost 20 years. During that time I’ve won a couple of international competitions and had the opportunity to work with various clients like Siemens, Etisalat and Nescafe.



I provide animation for lyric videos,

Commercials,

Explainer Videos,

Or even Gig Videos.

I have to admit my abilities don’t end with text.

Check out my site and see: folarinpearse.com



You may see gigs with offers cheaper than mine but I take my work seriously and deliver the maximum quality to your required order.



Please note:

  • I don’t offer voice over, you’ll have to provide one

  • I don’t write scripts, you’ll have to provide one

  • Licensed video and photographic footage has to be provided and approved by the buyer.



Can’t wait to get started. Please place your order!



Reviews


:

Smashed it, came out exactly as described!

:

Great job!

:

perfect work

:

Very responsive and work very well

:

Perfect product ! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment