Thursday, January 16, 2020

Make Custom Animated Explainer Video Or Promo Video











About:

Hi! Are you looking for an explainer video for your business or product?

Well, look no further because in this very explainer video gig I will professionally create animated explainer videos that will increase your sales by 60 thousand times higher.  Explainer videos help your customers to decide and increase your business and brand’s trust. 

I'm Saad Shafiq, a 2d motion graphics and editing expert serving the Fiverr community from 2 years with hundreds of happy clients.  

What do I offer?

Basic Package

A 30-sec animated video+storyboard scriptwriting+logo and imagery insert+BG music+sound effects

Standard package

A 60-sec animated sales video+storyboard scriptwriting+Voice over+logo and imagery insert+BG music+sound effects

Premium Package

A 100-sec Professionally crafted animated promo video+storyboard scriptwriting+Voice over+logo and imagery insert+BG music+sound effects

Unlimited Revisions 

Please feel free to contact me first if you are unsure or you want a custom order 

Reviews


:

I am so impressed with the professionalism! Everything from communication to completion of task. Fast, efficient, enjoyable. I am definitely hiring Graphify Me!! I highly recommend their work!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment