Sunday, January 19, 2020

Custom Video Animation, Explainer Or Editing Your Video











About:

Please send me message first for the description what video do you want, the length, the file of yours, the script and voice over if any.

For simple animation the standard price is $25/minute if the element and motion not too complex, so I must read your script first.

I'm not produce the voice over. I will sync the video with your voice over or the video with text.



I can send you the example based on your script. If you like it and like the price, then you can order from me.



For Lyrical video/ music video, the price based on how many the lyric and the footage video that will used. average price $100.



All the video I create will be delivered in full HD 1920.

Unlimited revision. (but please reasonable).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very supportive and committed.

:

Great seller, great communication! I recommend his work!

:

Very patient person who is willing to work his way to please customers.

:

Great work. Seller is very patient and understanding.

:

Great quality work, good communication..




No comments:

Post a Comment