Saturday, January 25, 2020

Create A 2D Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Note: I am not going to charge you if you do not like the whiteboard explainer video



I create for you. I will create a professional whiteboard animated video for any business owner, consultant, or entrepreneur looking to get the right message that perfectly explains your business model.



The video can be used for:

*Presentations

*On your website’s landing page

*Shared on any Social Media Platform

 

What you will receive from me:

*Fast response time and unmatched customer service

*Clear communication

*1080p, 50fps, format.

*Background music

*Male or Female professional voiceover

*Script for the video



Why me?

*I am just getting started so I am working hard to captivate a good reputation for myself and future business.

*Limited time LOW PRICE

*Best quality work you will find

*Money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.

*Fast delivery time



Note: If you wish to see samples of any whiteboard explainer videos I have produced then please ask me and I will send them to you. Hire me today and take advantage of top notch high quality work, for a low price!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Definitely need to provide more info than I did at first but he did exactly what I wanted when I was able to provide him more info

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

thanks again

Seller's Response:

no problem

Seller's Response:

Really good seller .Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment