Monday, January 20, 2020

Create A Professional Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Please contact me before ordering and attach your script if you have one. I need to check if I have drawings available in my free collection, needed to make an effective video. 



Create a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO and engage your audience!!

 

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING, INCLUDED :

Whiteboard Animation + Voice Over

- Background music.

- Library drawings inspired by your script and music.

- Any background color.

HD resolution

Unlimited revision until you’re satisfied.

- Delivered in any format that you need.



PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

- A written script (required in every order)

Logo and Website URL (optional)

- Music or Voice Over if you want to use your own

 

NOTE :

- I will include many images from my library (no custom images) inspired by your script

Subtitles:

- If you'd like to add subtitles to your video, I can add subtitles in any language. The price is $50 per 150 words.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i with websolver already two years, i use their services for web development, now they have launched whiteboard services, i can say that they are really professional and perfect, very understand my needs and know what i wan on my project, you must try them, cheers!

:

Thank you, yes its really nice to work with you since we started working together.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment