Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Custom 2D Animated Explainers Videos











About:

Advertising videos always speak louder than words and an animated explainer video is all you need to get your business or product out in the market. 


Explainer video will helps you to increase your business to skyrocket and your business will get an amazing look to deliver your message in efficient and effective way to your FUTURE CUSTOMERS.


I will help you to create an absolutely amazing video to reach your goal (sales, traffic, blow-mind or just fun!)



Please Don't place direct orders, please send a message to get a custom offer.



PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script (required in every order)
- Give me your voice over (optional)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)



Note: Voice Over not include with my any packages. you need to provide me if you want. 



If you not sure about the price or have any questions, 
DO NOT order before contacting first!
I will give you a QUOTE based on your requirement.


Explainer style and storyboard will be based on my own style.


Have a question about this service? Contact us! i would be happy to help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Mallika gave me a LOT of value for my money. This gig is for anyone who needs to make a pretty good video for an MVP, with a restricted budget. She understands the guidelines and the revisions, I didn't have to explain or elaborate on anything. I have worked with several freelancers around the world, and often times they don't know how to follow a requirement spec. Recommended and all the best.

:

Glad you loved the outcome, thank you so much! Until next time. Kind Regards! :)

:

followed directions well

:

Thank you so much. Looking forward to working with you again. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment