Friday, January 17, 2020

Create Professional Quality Custom Made Motion Graphics











About:

I will deliver professional quality motion graphics for your project.



My services include:

1. Explainer Videos

2. Logo Animation & Logo Reveal

3. Info graphics Animation

4. Promo videos including Mobile Apps and & Website Promos

5. Educational explanatory videos



The gig details provided are just on the basis of 60 secs of standard explainer video/animation.



Please do contact before buying this gig so that we can discuss on the project, and i can send you a custom gig on the basis of your requirement.

 



Reviews


:

honestly i was bit skeptical about my order, but turns out it is great. It met my expectations. Just what i wanted. looking forward to order few more animated videos in the upcoming days. Thanks to Nikhil for making such an amazing intro and thanks to Fiverr for providing such a platform. helped me alot. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment