Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design Whiteboard Video Advertising Animation Explainer Pro











About:

All the UNIQUE ILLUSTRATIONS  will be Custom Drawn for your project.



Every single customer is VIP. Each order handled professionally. More than 1500 satisfied customers. Please check "My Gig Portfolio” at "www.atozcraft.ga" to see my work samples.

Everything included:

  ✔ Voice-over Recording and Sync (Female/Male- American accent- or you can provide your own voice-over).

  ✔ I will draw 100% ORIGINAL Custom graphics for your video.

  ✔ Full HD 1080p rendering quality! 

  ✔ I will include your logo, completely FREE.

  ✔ A Royalty-free soundtrack if you want one!

  ✔ UNLIMITED FREE Revisions (don't apply to script changes) 

Delivery time: 2 days.  



Please send me your script before ordering and I will send you a custom offer according to your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great product, even better price. I was a little skeptical about the price and the product received. But it was so great I hundred percent tip them.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity, i would like to work with you for future projects, let us boom the business in the market among other competitor's 😊👍

:

Hi I didn’t get the chance to review my order within the 24 hours can u please resend ?

:

very good 👍 experience and relation we have regarding our deal

:

Terrible experience




No comments:

Post a Comment