Monday, January 20, 2020

Create Best Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video In 24 Hours











About:

I will create an amazing whiteboard animation video for you in 24 hours.



Please contact me before an order and submit script, If you have one. So I can see if I would be able to make a video for you or not.



Why me?



  • 2 years of experience in Whiteboard Animation
  • Affordable price
  • 24 hours delivery available
  • 1080p Full-HD Whiteboard Animation Video
  • Have a team for urgent delivery
  • Customer Support for every client
  • 100% Client Satisfaction


My extra services include:



  • High quality male and female voice over
  • Script-writing
  • Storyboard
  • Background Imagery
  • Suitable Background Music
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Your brand logo


Voice over:

 

 - Please double check your script before ordering. Any change to the script that requires changes to the voice over will be charged extra.





Exclusively on Fiverr.



Don't hesitate to send me a message, Contact NOW.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment