Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create Whiteboard Animation In 24Hour











About:

I am a video script and whiteboard animation professional.  I can create that eye-catching and visitor engaging animation that will give you an edge over your competitor. send me your script. 



What is Offered: 

1. I will create a Whiteboard  animation Video with text up to 80 words (for longer scripts up to 150 words or 250 words.

2. On request, I can include your logo to the video.



3. You will be the owner of the video and free to publish it anywhere on the web including Youtube, Facebook or other social media to share with the world.



4. If you have any specific photos, images or icons, please send to      included in the video. 

5. The completed video will be in .MP4 format.



6.For delivery of video in Full HD format add extra gig



 However, if you need any changes, please inform me within 24 hours of delivery and I will make changes as per your suggestion



.What will you get for $5?

1) 80 words of text

2) Free background music

3) Images inspired by script

4) Free 720p HD output 



Extras -



1)   $5 to sync 75 words voice over (provided by you)

2)   $10 for Full HD 1080p Delivery



Voice Over Price:

$20 for 100 words

$40 for 400 words



For any queries, please get in touch.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment