Monday, January 20, 2020

Create A Custom Explainer Video For Your Business











About:

Let your customers get a better understanding of what you have to offer with a captivating, conversion increasing explainer video.  Not only do my videos showcase your product, they showcase your personality as well.

You can a sample of my work here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr3xAtD0wMjYpQpioKqTDJA

All videos include:

  • Logo and Contact Details
  • Social Media Links
  • A Call To Action
  • Voice-Over
  • Voice-sync
  • Animation
  • Background Music
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Delivery in Full HD 1080p
  • Video format .mp4
  • H.264 codecs

 CUSTOM QUOTE

Videos are quoted based on your script and additional requirements such as sfx and Background Music. Custom work includes adding animation properties to your own imagery. Please message me before placing your order.

VOICE-OVERS ( referrals can be made for the below )

Male / Female

American / British / Australian

REQUIREMENTS

All logos and images provided have to be of high quality with transparent backgrounds.

REVISION POLICY

You are allowed unlimited revisions on first draft only.  Revisions to voice overs resulting in re-syncing or extra words will carry an additional charge

I have the right to cancel or reject any order that does not meet my requirements.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Timely and exceptionally responsive to feedback and revisions. Really pleased with the result which captured the look and feel we were going for.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer to work for!

:

kmay0303 was responsive and took the time to understand what needed to be communicated, and to edit the few (very small) changes needed. Will hire again!

:

Great buyer to work for, will certainly work for , anytime!

:

I'm definitely planning on working with Kurt again! He was very patient with me, as I know what I want, and I'm picky about it, but Kurt delivered!




No comments:

Post a Comment