Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

Do you have more than 100 words? No problem! Send me a message with your whiteboard animation script and I can create a custom offer just for you! I can make explainer videos for any project. Big, large, grande or humongous. I have you covered with more creativity.



  • 60-second video with voice over recording
  • Images from our Exclusive Hand Drawn Library + Your Logo
  • Background Music
  • You must Provide the Script for the video

  • 720p Video in MP4 or any video format you need


Extras Available


  • Full HD 1920x1080 Delivery
  • Fast Delivery
  • Color
  • Subtitles


  • My communication skills are a big asset when discussing your whiteboard animation video.


  • 4 revisions are included. This will cover any visual aspect of the whiteboard animation. Once the whiteboard explainer video script is submitted or approved this will be considered final.


If you have other requirements just contact us and we´ll reply soon.



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Your satisfaction is important to us.


ORDER NOW!




Reviews


:

Creative work and great communication.

:

She is the best in making whiteboard explainer videos, She is really polite and helpfull, If you need a whiteboard video please hire her !!! RECOMMENDED

:

thank you I love your it's you did amazing job. I'm so happy be able to work with you. I will see in your next project. God bless you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment