Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Make A White Board Animation For Your Company











About:

Boring and unprofessional explainer videos can be a waste of time for you and your audience



Well-established in my fourth year in Animation Industry, my entertaining, clever whiteboard videos have helped increase awarenessengagement and sales for many brands like Ola, Nestle, Foodpanda, and many new Startups.



WHY ME?



  • VIDEOS THAT CONVERT-Combining the whiteboard style with beautiful artwork and 2D animation I can create videos that will set you apart from your competition, making your business more memorable and trying your product more inviting.


  • 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE-Hundreds of videos in many industries from Social Media Ads to Video Sales Letters.


  • I invest PERSONAL INTEREST IN ALL MY WORK because I care what I put my name to.


  • NO TEMPLATES-I use Photoshop, drawing tablet and my huge, unique image library for design work and After Effects for animation.


  • CUSTOM ARTWORK–I can create custom characters, objects and backgrounds.



Boost your sales with a professional video creation service today!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment