Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Looking for a whiteboard animation video to explain your business, engage your audience and attract more clients? Look no further!



My name is Daniel, and I am a professional animator from Canada, 
I can create a brainstorm whiteboard animation video for a fraction of what the large animation companies charge



How?



It’s simple really, low overhead and a whole lot of experience, I have turned my customer satisfaction with a scale of 5-star ratings. 
My rate includes everything you need, from script writing to voice over, animation, HD video, and even edits to ensure your satisfaction.


You’ll also get unlimited revisions, custom characters, video optimization, logo addition and lots more.


I am a full-time Fiverr seller and I handle every aspect of your video to ensure you quality and consistency.
So don’t wait another second! Click that order-now button and let’s get started on your video today!


This service is exclusively on Fiverr

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted to convey a message for a special campaign for my business.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for working with me and I wish to work on your other project

Seller's Response:

Fantastic service and communication! No fuss when it comes to revisions & definitely worth the little extra money compared to your premium animation services on Fiverr. Will definitely keep in mind for future projects.

Seller's Response:

We love it when you're happy with your project and what to come back for more, Keep on coming

Seller's Response:

I needed this on a quick turn around, and dan_videos did a great job! He performed the revisions needed, and returned a superb product! Thank you for getting the job done dan_videos!!




No comments:

Post a Comment