Friday, January 17, 2020

Make A Custom Cartoon Whiteboard Explainer Animation











About:

Hi, I've been working as animator for 3 years and illustrator for 5 years.



I make custom whiteboard animation, all of the drawings here are made by myself and my trusted work partner.



How to get started?

You can contact and discuss me first, I recommend it because I can give you custom offer that might be cheaper than my default packages.



Or you can just order from my default packages, make sure to :

  1. See packages which you think fits your project.
  2. Prepare the requirement, such as script, logo, references or any other helpful material.
  3. Start making the order if you're ready.




What will you get?

In all packages :

- HD video in MP4 format.

Bronze :

- 30 Sec (75 words): $50

Silver :
- Voiceover

- 60 Sec (150 words): $90

Gold :

- Voiceover
- Background music

- 90 Sec. (225 words): $200

Additional Extra :

- Script writing : $50

- Revision : $25

- Subtitle : $25



Can you ask revision/modify your work?

I make some minor revision or modification on the storyboard/drawing/animation, but I can't change the voiceover.

Changing the voiceover means having to pay more for the voiceover.



Kindest regards,

mfka_creative

Reviews


:

Great customer service and clear communication.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment