Sunday, January 26, 2020

Create 2D Animation Video











About:

Do you want to promote your product / service / business / campaign to the public, then we will make your work better in 2D explainer Video. This will help the public understand your work better. Watching the videos made by us will attract more attention to the public.If you work with me, then I will make you a 10-second demo video so that you can improve your confidence of work with me. You can also see the portfolio on my gig. The link is below. 



***PORTFOLIO DEMO LINK***



https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13BX2sBRQBhkMeOHQ0jcV-6M99onokkUA




Please contact first before placing.



Will give you service



1 free demo work 10 sec (before work)

2 add logo for free

3 unlimited revision
4 free script text 90 world



Ask me any questions you have. I will solve all your problems. I will be happy :)



Reviews


:

Great job thank you

:

Outstanding video quality. Will be sure to get back for more.

:

Outstanding work! Will be sure to order for more to the best quality video. Very fast delivery.

:

Great job thanks a lot for your hard work

:

Great job thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment