Saturday, January 2, 2021

Make Whiteboard Animated Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to my Whiteboard Animation Gig! With 500 's of Whiteboard animations done for my clients, I guarantee you will love my work!


Why use my service:



  • Full HD 1080p  quality! 

  • Completely unique graphics for your video
  • A Royalty-free soundtrack
  • Unlimited FREE Revision 
  • Custom Animation
  • Professional Voice overs
  • Color branding 
  • Fast Delivery   
   



What I need to get started:
  • Finalized Script 
  • Logo (Optional) 


Video Production process:

  • Idea
  • Script writing
  • Voice over recording
  • Creating Visuals

  • Production & Revisions

  • Deliver to you


No extra charges:

100% satisfaction:



Looking forward to working with you!


Thank you!!!



Reviews


:

Outstanding service!!!

:

Top and Fast Work !

:

His patience and quick revisions were very appreciated. Thanks for quality work!

:

He was very responsive and delivered in less than a day.

:

The project was delivered with the expected quality and timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment