Monday, January 4, 2021

Create Custom Whiteboard And 2D Animation Video











About:

Warmly Welcome to my Gig,

Are you looking for animated videos for your business or product or anything? Whiteboard animations? 2D animated videos?


Stop Searching  you’re at Perfect place.


Welcome to the Universe of animations videos. I am Tamoor an expert at Whiteboard animations and 2D animations working for many years. With my creative Ideas and aesthetics sense, I will give you top Quality Animated Videos Which Convey your imagination to existence. 

Every single project is important to me. I will never give up until you are 100% satisfied.

Check my Portfolio for building trust in me.

My work: 

  •  http://bit.ly/2LE7Q0L
  •  http://bit.ly/355l1zE

Why me 

  1. Unlimited Revision
  2. Unique design 
  3. 24 hours Customer Support
  4. Professional Design 
  5. Refund Policy
  6. Express Delivery


What do we need 

  1. Script
  2. Voice over
  3. Logo(optional)
  4. Webpage(optional) 



This Gig provides the following services


  1. 2D Animation video
  2. voice over recording
  3. Background Music
  4. Voice Sync.
  5. Unlimited revision
  6. Commercial rights.


Free Idea Discussion


"Only a Click Away Contact and Get Free Ideas"



Regards


Tamoor

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Had a very pleasant experience. The seller understood my script perfectly, and provided me with a video that exceeded my expectations. It was very easy to communicate whatever minor changes I needed.

Seller's Response:

Looking forward for work with you again, Thank you

Seller's Response:

This is the second time working with Seller. Great work! Videos matched the scripts shared. Revisions were done quickly. Very easy to communicate with seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Excellent Work.. Always deliver as expected..




No comments:

Post a Comment