Saturday, January 2, 2021

Minimalist Kinetic Typography With Motion Graphics Animation Video











About:

For samples please visit my portfolio here:

https://vimeo.com/showcase/7420194



Introduction



Minimalist explainer video is a type of video that has an extremely simple design but with an impactful message.



Minimalistic explainer stick out in a sea of advertisements because there’s no distracting fluff in it, just clean style.



These videos get the job of indulging audience with precision and simplicity!



What can I do for you?

-------------------------------------

✔Stylish and clean design video ( Based on your script)

✔ FULLHD Quality (you can use on all platforms)

✔ Music & Sound Fx

✔ Logo animation(FREE)

✔ Branding with colors

✔ Eye-catching animated icons



What do you need to provide me?



1- Text/Script that describes your product or services

2- Logo to include in the video (optional)





We only provide minimalistic kinetic typography!



We do video in multiple languages like Dutch, Italian, German, Brazilian, etc



PS: Please contact me before the order for better project understanding.

Reviews


:

I found the first take a very rough cut and was slightly discouraged. I took it as a rough draft and told her what I wanted changed. She readily fixed everything I asked for in the second cut and it came out really great. The demo videos are pretty much template - what you see is what you get. Which helped me visualize how the final product would flow into my overall project. I'm happy with the service and with the product.

:

She is a wonder! Fresh, attractive, trendy but professional work in an incredibly quick time frame. I had to ask for a revision due to something she would not have known might be a problem, and she made the revision within a super short time frame with professional grace. I cannot recommend this artist enough.

:

It was a very clean and easy production. She already has a good sense of design and rhythm and took little to no art direction on the front end. Mostly just minor tweaks on the final. I would be interested in working again and what other styles she might offer. The seller finished in about the time I would expect this to be done.

:

This is my second project with ayeshakhaliq123 and again she was able to perfectly convey what I wanted to share with my audience. I am grateful to know I can continue to create messaging with such a talented individual. I will be back soon. So grateful.

:

Hi all, I am so grateful to work with her. We have made a total of 4 videos together now to explain our different offerings. Her unique style fits beautifully with the overall minimalist approach of our business. I'm so glad I followed my intuition and chose this type of video. Perfect outcome! Will work again!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment