Monday, January 4, 2021

Create Animated World Travel Map Or Animated Street Map











About:

I am offering two types of map animation. One is world map (Connecting locations are different countries) another is city map (Connecting locations are on the Google street map). This map animation gig is perfect for your traveling video, or corporate videos, promote your location, business. If you want to show the animation of connecting locations, I will create you map animation perfectly. I have various maps that look different.

Please see my gig video to get some idea and you can choose any map style from the gig image gallery.

You will get the following:

File Format: AVI or MP4
Video Duration: 15 sec, 20 sec, and 30 sec.
Background music is not included.



For the custom map style, please see my another gig https://www.fiverr.com/s2/3a5329e4a3

Please provide the following:

  • The address

  • The text or logo you want on different points like point A and Point B
  • Screenshots of the map(draw the path)
  • The map style you want (Choose from gig video or gig image gallery)



Please read the FAQ below to get some more information. If you are still not sure about the pricing for custom style map as your requirements, send a message before ordering. I will try to reply within 1 hours.

Reviews


:

This was my first time working with hamjaiu. He's very easy to work with, easy communication and on time deliver. I would work with him again. I received the maps I was looking for.

:

Very courteous. Extremely punctual. Thank you for the great work.

:

Hamjaiu was a joy to work with. He is a stellar artist who communicated frequently and exactly met my detailed needs. I highly recommend him for your mapping needs.

:

Good communication, made 2 revisions swiftly and it came out perfect.

:

Great Work




No comments:

Post a Comment