Monday, January 4, 2021

Make Whiteboard Animation Video With Voice Over











About:

I provide you amazing animated explainer video that will handle all elements of your video creation.

I personally handle script writing, voice-over, animation, and editing. This ensures quality and makes edits easier.



I am handling my own youtube channel that contains whiteboard animation videos given in the link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg7W7Pjjsj376ty8wlJyUsw



Why should hire Me?



  • I will provide whiteboard video animation (1080 HD, background music, Voice-over)
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied with our quality
  • No Watermark will be used
  • Deliver video in mp4 format


My work process consists of 5 simple steps:



  • Script Writing
  • Storyboard and Styleframes
  • Voice Over
  • Background Music
  • Re-Check, Rendering and final delivery


PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE YOU PLACE ANY ORDER



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is a amazing person to work with truly talented and concerned with ones project. I recommend her services to all as they will be pleased. I can't speak highly enough for how she has helped my company....a true delightful experience

Seller's Response:

Thankyou soo much for your kind words!

:

A truly amazing person to work with . I am pleased with every project she as completed for me and recomend her to everyone that is I need of her talents. Plus she has became a great friend. ..... great job

:

She is very professional and very patient with me . Does an amazing job and would recommend her to everyone

:

Very professional as well as talented a true pleasure to work with. I will gladly refer seller to any buyer that is in need of the services




No comments:

Post a Comment