Monday, January 4, 2021

Create Animated Corporate Male Or Female Cartoon Commercial Business











About:

Hi. Welcome to my gig. Now you can impress your customers in a very awesome video with my cartoon business explainer.


Its so simple, you just need to download the easy to fill guide, provide me text and images or logo. 


What will I get with this gig ?


EXACTLY like the sample video above , with your custom text and logo in it. Please state you want male or female.Choose one. 
Please order gig extras for background music and HD video
You'll get 1 revision and 1 low resolution preview with every gig you bought before final render sent.
Output will be 640 x 360 mp4 NO MUSIC
 
You will not be disappointed if you order my gig! FINEST QUALITY


Note : I will provide you the script form after you order this gig. Easy to fill in. Please keep text simple and short because your audience can read it in short period. If you don't have ideas for any text, you can just keep the text remain unchanged. 


For ExtraFast Gig Extra, you need to PM me first

Reviews


:

Very good communicator, easy to work with and great end result.

:

Very good communicator, easy to work with and great end result.

:

Awesome communication and delivery

:

Very great work, thank you!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment