Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Video Animation With Male Voice Over











About:

TOP RATED SELLER for Video and Voice 27.500+ projects



***Please DON"T ORDER until you contact me first for a quote and to be sure I can do what you need done. *Turn around times may vary on demand.



I will create a Professional Engaging Animation Whiteboard Video, (VSL) Video Sales Letter, or Professional Business Video with Images, Logo, Voiceover and music.

**See the 3 demos in my intro video**



** I do require a script** all ideas and cost are based on the script.

 

All projects are 720 or 1080 HD  

FREE 15 min Skype consultations with all orders!

Any length and special pricing for projects over 90 seconds.



These can be:

  • YouTube 
  • Whiteboard drawing
  • Explainer Videos

  • Business Training Tutorials
  • Internet Product Launches

  • Animation drawings voice and match
  • PowerPoint presentations to video
  • Male Voice Talent

  • Business Instruction project
  • Animation  Narration
  • sales speaker
  • Product Sales
  • Sales Voice over
  • How to  commercial

  • See all my gigs:  www.fiverr.com/markc1542 



Make sure your script is the final version. After delivery, any script or performance modifications will require the purchase of additional gig(s).



note: Commercial and Business Licenses when ordering



Reviews


:

Easy to work with and quick turn around, thank you.

:

Highly talented and much in demand guy. Will engage him again for repeat work

:

Working with this seller was a dream come true. Highly professional, excellent quality. Made a couple of small fixes quickly and easily. I could not have asked for better. My client and I are both impressed and delighted. I can hardly wait to find another project to bring to this Seller.

:

Great job! This was not an easy project as it dealt with complicated issues that are hard to put on paper. Mark did a great job and I will be using him again for future projects.

:

Mark performance and attention to details was outstanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment