Thursday, January 9, 2020

Make Amazing Fiverr Gig Video To Promote Your Gig











About:

For new sellers, it is always a problem to promote their gigs as they are overshadowed by the old ones. However, it is proven that putting up a good video along with your Fiverr gig raises chances of increasing your sales up to 3 times.

A gig video is the secret to a successful fiverr career.

If you want to explain your gig to your buyers, a whiteboard animation video will do the trick, which is fun and engaging and it is the best way to express your gigs to your target market..

I will make an amazing and stunning whiteboard animation video for your Fiverr gig to promote your gig that will get you more orders instantly.

What you get for $5:

  • I will add incredible graphics to go with your gig description
  • I will add royalty free background music
  • I will sync pre-recorded voiceover (if you want to get your voiceover recorded, please see gig extras below)
  • I will show your URL in my video
  • I will deliver the whiteboard animation video in HD resolution (720p)
  • I will give 2 free revisions
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed

So what are you waiting for? Stop thinking and take action. Small $5 can change your destiny.

Reviews


:

I am extremely happy with the end result. The seller is easy to work with. He delivered a high-quality product for a low price, on time. I will be using his services again. I highly rate this seller!

:

O.M.G. He's actually insane! All I had to do is give him a scrip and he absolutely nailed it! WOW...just wow. I am more than satisfied, I'm perplexed!

:

Great as always.

:

I love it men. You are the men. I ll be hiring you again soon!!

:

Video was done awesome. ty




No comments:

Post a Comment