Friday, January 10, 2020

Turn Your Storyline Board Into Animation Video Explainer











About:

In This Gig 

I provide one stop solution for you who just need one or more animated composition or clip.

HOW THIS GIG WORKS?

You provide me the scipt, or part of your script that I'll animate.

example : A group of Mining workers walking forward, then dissapear and six of their helmet turn into circle and turning into loading animation.

Basic Package or (Just Animate)

Do you have your assets ready? I'll Animated it as your brief.

or I'll use modified shutterstock as close as your brief.

Standard Package

I'll create the assets from scratch with 2D flat vector according to your brief and your specified color.

Premium Package

I'll create the assets from scratch with 2D shaded vector with more complexity according to your brief and your specified color.

ALL PACKAGE ARE GUARANTEED TO SMOOTHLY ANIMATED

ALL PACKAGE ARE INCLUDE AS SOON BEFORE DEADLINE DELIVERY :)

Please contact me before ordering :D

Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment