Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Create Whiteboard Animation Video With Voice Over In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, welcome to my whiteboard animation video gig with unlimited revisions till you are satisfactions.

I am here to provide you best quality and professional whiteboard animation video with professional voice over, script writing, colorful animation and background music. I will add your logo to the animation, watermark and add unique transaction to your video. I like trying new things and love creativity. All these, at a reasonable price.



Please message me before your order !!

I am here and available 24 hours to respond your messages, and start working just after your order.

Voice over recording in any accent/gender !!

I can provide you best quality and professional voice over based on your script in any accent and gender that you want.



Very fast delivery !!

I will deliver your order quick and very fast on time. If you need, I'll write you a script until your satisfactions.

 

Contact me now, a trial will convince you !!

Animation Type:                                            

Whiteboard  

 

File Format:

MP4

AVI

FLV

MOV

 Keywords: whiteboard animation video, whiteboard video, animation video

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment