Friday, December 18, 2020

Create Animated Marketing Video For Business And Sales











About:

I will create an Animated Marketing Video for your Business and Sales 

Hi I'm Saad and for this gig i am offering my services related to Explainer Video, Animated Marketing Video for Business and Sales so that you can increase your sales. I can show you real world examples of my clients. Forget High CostsBad Experiences and Unprofessional Sellers. Contact me for Script Writing ServicesVoice Over Recording and above all a high quality 2D Animation Video



I can provide my portfolio as well.



My services include

 ► Explainer Video Animation for all businesses

 ► Proofread and Catchy Script Writing on any niche

 ► Voice Over in Multiple Languages & Accents

 ► Embedded media (Images, videos, mobile app screenshots, logos etc)

 ► Creative effects & transitions (Typography, Infographics, Motion Graphics)



Additional Offering

 ► 24-7 Fiverr Chat  

 ► On-Time and Fast Delivery

 ► Male / Female Voice overs

 ► 1 Year Free Video Editing Support 



You can contact me for further queries !!

Reviews


:

First-time order and took some time to get the perfect result. Overall very professional, affordable service and responsive seller. I will order again!

:

good product for great price

:

It was such a delight to work with Saad. He understood exactly what I needed and his delivery exceeded by expectations. I am always going to come back to him for more animated videos. He was very cooperative, respectful, hard-working and fun! I do highly recommend him to any buyer on fiverr, I am glad I chose him to work with.

:

excelente

:

He is very responsive i recommend him




No comments:

Post a Comment