Monday, December 14, 2020

Create Professional, Original Animated Explainer Video











About:

The power of video is undeniable. Professional, original animated explainer videos make an immediate and lasting impression on people, which is why they are ideal for promoting your brand, product, or business.

 

You need to shape this impression in the right way. This is where a high-quality animated explainer video can help you, framing your brand, product, or business in the best possible light and presenting your concept clearly and engagingly.

 

will not use drag-and-drop software. Your video will be an HD 1080p mp4 video, with background music, and voiceover recording, at a price much more affordable than what you will find elsewhere. I animated in After Effects, and I create videos with SEO boosts in mind.

 

You will receive:

* A high-quality animated explainer video

* Background music

* Voiceover recording

* Combined and ready to post!

 

Do you want to get started or discuss your get started right away? Contact me!



Please note: I am not in-office during the weekends, however I am still able to communicate

Reviews


:

Nefeli is fantastic. She took our script, ran with it, suggested improvements, stayed with us while we changed our minds and delivered a fantastic animation. Highly recommended

:

I am fully satisfied. I got everything I needed in time and at a reasonable cost. Amazing communication. Higly recommended.

:

Very pleased with the result, thank you. Will order again soon.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment