Monday, December 14, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Animation Promo Video For Real Estate Agency











About:

I will remake this EFFECTIVE Real Estate Agent Whiteboard Video Animation with your info.



Read Gig Description Carefully Before Placing An Order



You Can Use This Video:



You tube

Facebook

Twitter

Website

Google+/GMB page & More



From you I need:

Business Logo

Business Name

City, State or Service Area

Website address

Phone number



You will get:

I will add a final slide with your LOGO and any other info you want

I will create a FULL HD video 1920 x 1080 px in MP4 format.

I will add background music.



Note:

1.I Don't Provide Any Blank Video .

2.Don't Provide Any Script And don't Add any Script.

3.Voice over And Music Will be same as gig Sample.



Please Contact Me Before You Place an ORDER!

100 % satisfaction guaranteed

24/7 service

Thank you.

This Gig is Exclusively Available on FIVERR.COM

Reviews


:

fast service. great job

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment