Sunday, December 20, 2020

Create Custom Explainer Video Animation











About:

Explainer Video



Welcome to my gig for Guaranteed explainer video service. I will make explainer video according to voice over.



This gig includes:

  • Character Animation
  • Text Animation
  • Motion Graphic
  • Background Music
  • Sound Effect
  • Mixing & Mastering



You can ask me for a video of 30 sec. 60 sec. or 120 sec. Any duration longer or shorter is 

also available.



WHY YOU WILL CHOOSE ME?

  • High Resolution 1080p video
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Quick Delivery
  • Minimal Price



I even offer other services as well. Check out my other gig to see more about my other services.



Normally, I don't give voice over. But if you really need it then I have an alternative for you.

Please, inbox before placing order.



























Reviews


:

Very creative animation story video. And delivered on time.

:

Thanks for him. He do his best to create this animation .

:

Outstanding visuals - exactly what I'm looking for!

:

Amazing work again, always goes above and beyond what an average video editor would do!

:

Great service again thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment