Thursday, December 31, 2020

Create 2D Animated Explainer Video With Free Logo Intro











About:

Welcome to my gig.

If you are looking for qualityy and affordability, I will give your company a marketing video that has a SIGNATURE LOOK!!!



WHY ME?

First of all, this is my full-time job and I’m really good at what I do and every day I’ll put in 100%. I am creating my client's videos as they are my own. I can handle all elements of your video creation to make sure everything flows seamlessly together, making the process as easy and efficient as possible! 



My Packages includes :

·         Character & Scene Creation

·         Animations

·         Professional Voice Over

·         Background Music

·         Implementation of your Logo and URL

·         UNLIMITED REVISIONS 

·         Full HD 1080p



 Note:  

1) Revisions are not applicable to scriptwriting and voice over.

2) You will get a complete refund if the video is not as per your requirement.



Reviews


:

This seller is flexible, and can collaborate well. A very creative and patient person, I have hired this seller many times... and each time his work goes above and beyond my expectations.

:

Umeratiq is very easy to work with and communication and speed of delivery great. I look forward to a long and prosperous working relationship for both of us moving forward. Highly recommended.

:

Very friendly service!! Easy to communicate & open to listen to our comments. (Satisfied as a returning customer) Thank you

:

Umeratiq was very helpful and applied any fixes that needed to be made with care. Super great animating and voice-acting also! I definitely recommend working with him on your animation projects.

:

We really liked working with him




No comments:

Post a Comment