Friday, December 25, 2020

Unique Motion Graphics Video And Animated Gif











About:

Hey,



Welcome to my Gig! I am Anisha. Nice to meet you.



Practicing on my skills since 4 years across industry has helped me to acquire excellence as a motion graphic designer, hence this urges me to assure you the best of services in the market.



I take in professional experience of the best mediator platforms such as Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator to attain variety of upshots.



Connect all the dots of your imagination and serving you excites me and your culture is one that I would like to grow in.



My portfolio includes:

  • Motion Graphic Videos
  • Explainer Videos
  • Typography Videos
  • All types of 2D animation
  • Social Media Ads
  • Banner Videos
  • Animated GIFs



I am available 24/7 so feel free to discuss about your project :)



I assure extremely reliable, flexible, friendly and trustworthy approach to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was wonderful to work with Anisha - she is extremely professional and a fantastically talented animator. She is also passionate about going above and beyond to fix any issues, feedback and changes that we had and provided amazing service all the way through! I highly recommend taking Anisha on as your animator!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Christian!

:

Working with Anisha was incredible. I needed a specific motion design and Anisha accommodated perfectly. Highly recommended. Anisha is not only a motion designer that uses templates. Anisha is a real motion designer with experience, craft & skill.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Perfect and so easy to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment