Thursday, December 24, 2020

Create Awesome Kinetic Typography Video In 24H











About:

Are you looking for an effective way to promote your business? 



You've come to the right place. 



I will make a Professional and awesome Kinetic Typography Video for you





My service includes the following elements :



  • HD Resolution Video (FullHD also available)
  • Animated Images or Icons
  • Branding with Colors
  • Logo Reveal
  • Music and Sound Fx
  • Custom colors, background and fonts.
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Great customer service.
  • Creative Ideas (If you need a video done and have no visions about how you want)
  • Your project stays in my hard drive for 6 months in case you need something changed later on.





What You have to provide?



  • A Written Script (*required)
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)
  • Branding Details (optional)
  • Images/Videos (optional)



NOTE 



  • The Basic package only includes text animation.
  • If you need voice over, please choose extra services





If you have any further concerns, ideas, or need assistance please contact me and I'll respond as soon as possible.



Best regards,



Baba

Reviews


:

To be honest, he is the most fast & easy guy to deal with. He did everything on time & deliver beyond my expectation. I'm totally amaze with his skill and his attitude. He walk the talk and deliver as same as what he advertise. He definitely will get more project from me. In fact right now, I'm preparing for my 2nd & 3rd project with him just in few days. Totally recommend! Keep it up good work.

:

Babanimator is one of the most skilled kinetic typographers and video editors I have worked with! I am super pleased with his work and the final results. Didn't even need to use up 3 revisions and I am satisfied with his work. He follows instructions well and his creativity for the way words move together with the music is insanely mind-blowing! I will definitely hire him again and I recommend him to anyone who needs an awesome video :)

:

He did a brilliant job. He was patient and worked with me, till we got the video right. If you need help on videos or kinetic typography .. hire this seller. You wont regret it !!

:

The service has been impeccable. On time delivery, great and fast communication and great results. I would strongly recommend babanimator.

:

Great communication, first submission was great but I wanted a minor change. Seller quickly resubmitted and I approved. I will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment