Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Create Whiteboard Animation Video With Voiceover In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, welcome to my whiteboard animation gig with unlimited revisions till you are satisfied. I am here to provide you quality and professional whiteboard animation video with professional voiceover, colorful animation, script writing,  and background music.

I'll add your logo to the animation, I'll even go as far as using it to watermark your video. All these, at an affordable price



Please message me before you order!!!



I am here and available 24/7 to respond to your messages, and start working on your order right away.



Provision of a script is very essential!!!



This will enable us to have a quick turn around, and deliver your order on time. If you don't mind, I'll write you a script until you are satisfied.



Voice over recording in any accent/gender!!!



Yeah, I can provide you quality and professional voice over based on your script in any accent and gender you want.



Very fast delivery is available!!!



You can also get a quick turnaround of your project, providing you have all the essentials available (scripts, voice over etc)



Contact me now, a trial will convince you!!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

My project is not done. I made some requests that were not completed and have not had time to submit the same requests. The NAVAJO change is VERY important and must be fixed. We asked that no gray people or gray hair happen, we want to have more female advisors, one was added, but our staff is mostly female. We don't want to have people wearing ties. Please make those changes as originally request.

Seller's Response:

I delivered an updated file to you, you didn't check sir, Fiverr marked the order completed automatically after 3 days of inactivity. This isn't my fault all you could have done was to message me instead of leaving a really terrible feedback which doesn't portray my standard.

Seller's Response:

The final result was good relative to the price. There were a few issues in terms of communication since after the first version (which was done fast) the revisions (which were not a lot) took about 1 week to do and only after I had pushed him a bit. If you want something cheap and good enough (not the best) then he will get the job done.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the feedback

Seller's Response:

This project took 25 days to complete, when it should have taken a maximum of about 4 days, including revisions. The seller only completed the project because I reminded them to do it. On a positive note, they chose good illustrations most of the time, and responded well to feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment