Monday, December 7, 2020

Create 2D Animation Video And 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

WHY BUY FROM ME?



Unlimited Revision Until you are SATISFIED

I have a reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME

100% Refund Guaranteed

 

Services Included In This Gig



  • Animated Explainer Video Creation
  • Professional Voice Over
  • Perfectly synced background music to your video that goes well with the flow of the video.
  • Unlimited FREE revisions
  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Exclusive Background Imagery



Voice over with options to select VO artists of your choice of gender, accent and language.

Accents Available :

American, British, Australian, French, Spanish, Germany.





**If you have ANY questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns please CONTACT me BEFORE you order so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Jack was a pleasure. He addressed every issue I had on revisions and he delivered on time. That said, this gig focuses mainly on beautiful 2d animation for your project, provided that you are patient to do the work on your side to make corrections as needed. If you need a voice over, I suggest getting a professional radio voice over as this is what I did and it turned out really well. Thanks again, Jack!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! I’m glad you’re pleased, and I look forward to working with you more!

Seller's Response:

The video perfectly fits the vision I had. Communication with jack_explainer was always timely and the end product is amazing. I absolutely love it!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! I’m glad you’re pleased, and I look forward to working with you more!

Seller's Response:

Communication with jack_explainer was outstanding. Was available for feedback and our notes to make our project better. Very satisfied with the final product. It looks great and production value is very high. We would 100% use jack_explainer again for future projects and look forward to working with them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment