Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Create An Awesome Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video Within 1 Day











About:

I Will Create An Amazing Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video!



Hello everyone,

I'm Amila,



Need A Whiteboard Video? Look no further! This will be the place



NOTE:

My Outstanding Whiteboard Animation Video Includes,

Full HD 1080p

With Logo

Royalty free background music

Creative Drawing



WHY ME ?

Fast response 24/7

A Great animation

Unlimited Revisions till your satisfaction

Special Price for our regular clients



Requirements: 

Provide me your written script (required in every order)

Provide Me Your Any Logo Or Image (if need)

If you want to add voiceover to the video you have to provide it.



You can easily promote your business company and everything in this video.

Place your order now.....!!!

If you have any further questions feel free to message me.



Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job will use again !! thank you for your help was a pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

Thanks for given me this opportunity. Looking to work with you again

:

He’s eager to work! I like his spirit!

:

Thank you very much for sharing valuable advices.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment