Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Create An Engaging 2D Explainer Video For You











About:





Hi, I’m here to help you create professional explainer video animation. this video can be your marketing video, help represent your product and building trust with your client.



WHY ME?

I will create an engaging 2D explainer video for you

First of all, I love creating animated explainer videos. I create them as they are for my own company. I pay attention to every minute detail, creating explainer are Illustrator and After effects. And I will ensure you get Top Notch Quality Animated Explainer Videos



Video Includes:

  • Full HD mp4 file with Sound Effects and Background music
  • Background Music
  • High quality Graphics/Animation/Transitions/Effects 





  • We can provide voice over in different native accents

  - American 

  - British

  - Australian

all voice-overs are recorded by professional native voice talents.



---------------------------



Please contact me before placing an order .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Suzi has done a great job. The communication was excellent and she has been very accommodating and helpful along the way. The final video is of great quality and we are very happy with the result. We will definitely work with her again and highly recommend her services.

Seller's Response:

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

:

THanks to thier service I was able to complete this video in a very short deadline. This my third time using thier sevices and they're as effective as always. Very understanding, very responsive and creative. Their experience show up in thier work. I will surely be coming back with more work.

:

We're absolutely thrilled with the result of our explainer video. Scenes were customized to our requirements, communication was easy and the delivery of each step in the process (VO options, storyboard, final VO approval, etc) was all very timely.

:

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We love hearing that we've helped you stay closer to your customers and have made a positive impact on your business.




No comments:

Post a Comment