Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Create An Animated Whiteboard Video











About:

Prices are lowered due to Covid-19 situation. Let's help each other in this tough time.



I am a professional whiteboard animation creator with more than 4 years of experience. Quality, consistency and accuracy is what I believe in, so you know your work will always be delivered in time. Considering whiteboard animations are more effective to advertise your business, this is the best choice you can make if you want to advertise your business and increase your sales/ reach to your target audience. 



Services included in the packages:



  • Full HD 1080p Quality
  • Whiteboard Animation Video
  • Voice Over
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Unlimited Free Revisions 
  • Script-writing
  • Up to 180 Seconds running time
  • Up to 400 words



Note:

  • Modifications/changes and revisions may take +1 day
  • Revisions will not be free if you change the original script
  • Voice overs cannot be changed
  • I also accept custom offers



Feel free to message me if you have any questions/queries 

I would also recommend if you kindly message me before placing an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy with the video I like it

:

Thank you. Glad you liked it!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment