Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Make An Animated Marketing Video For Business And Sales











About:

Hi 



Welcome to my gig!



Animated video these days getting trending these days on the internet because they are cost-effective, entertaining & explain your business idea to your client in just a minute?



So you should know why you should hire me & what value I can provide in $5?



  • Animated 2d video(Hd Quality)
  • Great Background Imagery
  • Royalty-Free Background Music
  • Logo added
  • 100 words
  • 45 secs duration
  • Computer voice-over(Natural voice over in any accent by adding $10 extra)
  • Unlimited revisions Until you are satisfied.
  • Custom Imagery
  • Free voice syncing(if you provide voice)



If you don't have a script I can write 200 words count script for you Just $5 extra.



If you have specific directions on video or storyboards, just add extra it will be custom according to your storyboards.



I offer 5 days delivery but my practice is to deliver a complete video in 1-2 days.



You can have your video delivered to you in 24 hours, Just select extra & your video will be a top priority in my dashboard.



If you have a bigger script than my standard packages, please contact me & I shall make a custom offer for you.



I offer computer voices but you can have natural by adding extra. Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment