Thursday, April 16, 2020

Create An Whiteboard Explainer Video In English, German, French, Spanish











About:

Hi! I am a video designer with over 1,850 videos created for clients all over the world. I did the official Fiverr explainer video.



Here are a few examples of my work:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Map5p3h_po
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsoT9CLDlOM


Many more here: www.bit.ly/swerkl-animations



Please contact me, so that I tailor a quote to the needs of your project.



Let us work on an animation video. The style I offer is unique and very engaging.
The process is:


A) you send me a script for a voiceover (or I can create the script for you)
B) I have a voiceover recorded for you
C) I make the animation to the voiceover
D) I show you the video, you tell me which corrections are needed - and I finalize the video.



The whole process usually takes up to 14 days. Of course, I try to make it sooner.


The cost includes 2 rounds of revisions, voiceover (you get to choose the voice) and music.

I offer only high quality service, full dedication and guaranteed quick delivery.


I look forward to working with you!


Michael




Reviews


:

Terrific job. Delivered ahead of time. Will use again

:

Amazing seller... above and beyond and did a great job PLUS hit my 1 day turnaround! I absolutely love thank you

:

Thank you!

:

He was very easy to work with and committed to giving me what i wanted.

:

Great work and on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment