Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create A Personalized Whiteboard Doodle Video











About:

Hi! I'm glad to have you here. My name is Alba and I will help you to increase your sales with a personalized video.

It's wordwide known the importance of video marketing nowadays. Consumers like it because it's easy to digest, entertaining and engaging, and marketers like it because it can give a potentially huge return on investment (ROI) through many channels. Video is also very accessible to anyone with internet access, both to watch and to produce.



I will need you to provide me with your logo and the script that you want to use, and if you want to include some images as well, and I'll give you an amazing and creative video
Take your business to a new great level without putting too much pressure on your wallet.

Do you need more reason? Please do not hesitate to contact me!

PS: It can be done in English or Spanish, whatever you need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work great communication. Very satisfied with this job. I recommend this service for sure. One of my best experiences on Fiverr.

:

I was impressed with the final product! Very quick and professional.

:

Amazing work! I enjoyed working with Alba and appreciate the suggestions and patience in tweaking my project. Will use again. Great buy for sure

:

Alba did a GREAT job creating the storyboard and animation for my website. She did everything on schedule. Communications were friendly and professional. She exceeded my expectations! I will definitely send her more of my business. Outstanding!

:

Excellent job, professional, good communication and I got what I wanted. I highly recommend Alba and her services . Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment