Thursday, April 30, 2020

Make This Exact Dentist Whiteboard Video











About:

I will create this Exact and Professional Whiteboard Video! 



Feel free to message me if you have any questions.  

Orders Placed Today Have A 3 Day Turnaround

"Capture Your Viewer's Attention" 

For $5.00 I will provide this specific white board video. 

For $15.00, I will provide this specific white board video along with a Logo that you provide.

For $25.00, I will provide Local Keywords or Phrases for your Video SEO. 

We cannot alter this video for except for the Contact Us part of the video.  I will deliver your work with music in mp4 format unless you specify differently.

I do provide free revisions as long as I made a mistake or a mistake of wrong spelling of business name, your name, number, email address and/or web address.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment