Monday, December 28, 2020

Create An Effective Real Estate Agent Whiteboard Video











About:

I will create this EFFECTIVE Real Estate Agent Whiteboard Video



You can use this Real Estate Agent Whiteboard Video for YouTube, Marketing Campaigns, Promotions, Presentations, Advertising, Commercial Projects, Product Sales ....



From you I need:



  1. Business Name
  2. City, State or Service Area
  3. Website address
  4. Phone number


You will get:



  1. HD video (1280 x 720 px) in MP4 format with your info on the lower third of the video.


With GIG EXTRAS:



  • I will add a final slide with your LOGO and any other info you want

  • I will create a FULL HD video 1920 x 1080 px in MP4 format.
  • I will add background music.



If you have any questions please contact me before you order

.

EXTRA FAST DELIVERY in less than 24 hours.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job and delivered what I asked. Even worked with us on specifics during revisions. Great service!

Seller's Response:

nice work. Professionally done

Seller's Response:

Love the video and received it very fast! Thank you!

:

Thank You!

:

I cannot believe how easy it was! I know this is going to take my business to the next level.




No comments:

Post a Comment