Friday, November 27, 2020

Create Professional Whiteboard Animation Video In 24 Hrs











About:

"Capture Your Viewer's Attention By Whiteboard Video Animation"



Video enables you to be more “in sync” with your viewers, allowing you to reinforce your message with intonation, eye “contact” and phrasing that clarifies your intention.



My 24-hour express delivery service is available.



What will you get in $15?

  • 40-second Whiteboard animation video with up to 100 written words
  • HD (1080p) Resolution Video

  • Includes our drawings inspired by your script

  • Royalty-free Background Music
  • Unlimited Revisions until 100% satisfaction, (no extra charge)



Note :



  • Please provide me the written script or order script writing.
  • It will include images from my library inspired by your script (No Custom Images)
  • Modifications and Revisions can take +1day.
  • If you want to include your own music or images, please send them
  • Change in a script will consider as a new order and cost you additional charges.
  • No Sexual, Dating and religious or Hate Speech content


Check out my Gigs Extras for According to your wishes



Message me for 1-day delivery


Feel free to message us If you ha
ve any issues/questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I threw a very difficult task at him as it was in a language he didn't speak, but he managed to deliver a very good result in a very reasonable time. I have come back to use him again and I will recommend him if I have the chance.

Seller's Response:

Excellent client and looking forward to working with you again Thank you for the tip as well

Seller's Response:

This is the second time I’ve used color studio and each time it’s been above and beyond my expectations. Fast response with great results color studio is a must use!

Seller's Response:

Great experience Looking forward to working with you again

Seller's Response:

I asked for adjustments, send some own icons and brand guidelines, and he implemented it quickly and correct. Many thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment