Thursday, November 19, 2020

Create A Custom Explainer Video In Full HD 1080P











About:

Why choose me?

A professional crafted video can reach to your customers easily and grab their attention within the next few seconds. So you have to build the right impression from the beginning.

With the animations and case study experience that I have, I will always go further and research which way is the best way to target your right audience. With a well-targeted and high retention explainer video can achieve your marketing goals.



· 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

· 8+ years of experience

· Customs offers

· Total 500 completed orders on fiverr

Always Buy With confidence!!! I have a LONG reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME and keeping my word. Read the reviews on my profile.



What is included?

√ 2D Animation Full 1080P HD Quality

√ Voice Over (Please hand over the final script. Charges will be added for changes once the it's done)

√ Licensed Background Music

√ Sfx

√ Multiple revisions



 What I need :

·     Your final script

·     Logo and Website/ Branding Guideline

·     Additional Instructions 



**If you have ANY question or other video requirement, please CONTACT me***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast, very good predisposition, he understood perfectly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the review! Appreciate it

:

randrvfx is an amazing person with such skill and patience, when it comes to production. I HIGHLY recommend that others utilize his services!

:

Thank you very much for your feedback ! Really appreciate it :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment