Thursday, November 19, 2020

Create An Awesome Custom 2D And Whiteboard Animation











About:

Hi, my name is Catherine and am a professional 2d and whiteboard animation designer, with over three years of experience, i can also help in script writing and am proficient in over five different languages. I'm a professional visual graphic artist with extensive experience in whiteboard and explainer animations. I've been doing motion graphics and animation full-time for the last three years. I have established a reputation for creative and artistic whiteboard animations and explainer videos. Please do feel free to contact me to share your ideas on how you want to have your explainer videos i will be glad to help you meet up with any deadline and give you my optimum services.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Catherine was extremely upbeat and very communicative. I loved her positive mindset about everything and she delivered on time. I kept changing my mind about things and she was very nice and kinds about it. Would work with her again!

Seller's Response:

You are amazing

Seller's Response:

Wow am really impressed... Catherine gave me a good offer and delivered the best. Am really glad I used this service. I totally recommend she's good and interesting communication skills.

Seller's Response:

Am glad you like it

Seller's Response:

Since Catherine did an amazing job with my previous order, I decided to order through her again and she delivered over expectations! Thanks a bunch.




No comments:

Post a Comment